We decided it was time to take our blog private so that only our friends and family can see it. So here is how it is done: If you haven't already, email me at the_clifts@live.com or leave a comment with your email address so that I can add you to our list. If you have already been added than just click on the link below and it'll take you right to our blog. Thanks to Michelle for showing me how to do this
P.S. If for some reason you can't get on and you have already sent me your email address, it is probably human error, so send it to me again. I may have just entered your email wrong. Unless you are a wierdo, in which case, it was on purpose.
Also, if you have my link on your blog, leave it as is so that others who find me through you can be directed to this page and not the blocked screen. Thanks!

7 comments:
Hey Kelsey,
I'd love to keep in touch
here's my email: justine.nelson21@gmail.com
our blog is Http://caseyandjustine.blogspot.com
thanks :)
Kelsey, this is the first time i ahve seen that you had a blog and i would love to be invited.
email me at
panty29@hotmail.com
love you
Andrea Patton (cleaver)
Hey Kelsey, I want to see your cute new babies. Will you add me to your list?
Thanks!
Heather (Bullock)
heatherbratt at gmail dot com
kelsey! hello friend! i keep up with you on facebook but i'd love to see your blog!
Janice Dickerson
meu_pequeno_cachoeiro@yahoo.com
this is christina gross requesting permission to land at your blog. ndpendentinker@gmail.com
Hey Kelsey
I would like to keep in touch with you... Will you add me to your list
Thanks
Rachelle Cleaver
cleaverrm@hotmail.com
Hey Kelsey
Please add my e-mail
amberrobins@gmail.com
Post a Comment